Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Personal statement-2 The air between people

I believe that the aura between people have a power to change people’s relationship.
Why man and women fall in love? Why people don’t want to live alone? Why people want to discuss every time they meet a problem? I know there are so many reasons, but I trust that one of biggest answer is an aura between people. An aura creates a mood for love, makes people not to lonely, help people trust each other. There are so many kinds of auras in this world because different personalities or appearances create different auras. This mysterious power have been changing world even in this moment and causes so many events and accidents. It an aura exist, then is it only between people? We can imagine that objects, such as a car, also have auras. It is largely because every object has its own function and character that is created by user.

The nature looks also has it’s own aura. If you look very carefully, nature’s colors or movements are overflowing in the world. And the relationship with people is very personal. This idea came from my past experience. When I was young child, my brother and I used to go up to the loop and enjoy sunset with flying bird go back their nest. Interesting thing is that every time I see a sunset, my brother and I’ve got a different feeling. It was a created aura between a nest and I, and I still remember it.

I just noticed an existence of auras and begin to imagine what an aura is, where it came from, and how it works in our life. I also wonder an aura’s color, shape, strength, movement, and expression and I hope to redefine the meaning of auras in my own way.

No comments: